The main objective of Timpir is to improve access for the people of South Sudan to basic education and health care through working with local communities.
The objectives of Timpir are:
- To increase access to education for the people of South Sudan.
- To improve teacher education and training in South Sudan.
- To provide facilities for education in South Sudan.
- To provide equal access for girls and boys to education in South Sudan.
- To promote gender equality.
- To provide peace and conflict resolution education for the people of South Sudan.
- To work toward a better standard of living in South Sudan.
- To interact with other national and international organizations in pursuit of these objectives.
- To work alongside the government of South Sudan, authorities, NGOs, Civil Society Organizations and other International Organizations that support education and peace in South Sudan.
- To educate the community in sanitation, hygiene and basic health care and practices.
- To conduct HIV/AIDS awareness campaigns.
- To seek funding to support these objectives.